Are you ready for your next level?
You don’t have to have it all together before you start (no one does),
Or know exactly how it all will unfold (life happens),
Or be without flaw (curveballs and mistakes are par for the course).
What you DO need is a belief in your vision and a belief that you’re worth the self-investment, because you are.
So go after your personal goals with faith and focus,
And recalibrate your professional ones with strategic creativity and heart.
Your tenacity, passion and purpose will inspire others to embrace their best life, too.
Don’t wait until 2018…start now.
By Stacy Hawkins Adams
You get to choose who you’ll be and how you’ll move through this world. Why not do so in a way that you’ll treasure with gratitude and great memories? Here are 9 tips to fuel your process:
1) Don’t let your motivation to do well or do the right thing be driven by what others do or don’t do; be excellent and operate with integrity regardless of how it’s received.
2) What others think of you truly is their business; respect yourself while respecting their choice to choose.
3) Lead with love, because this is still what we all need most.
4) Remember that what you see isn’t always what it is. A fleeting perception or assumption about someone or a particular circumstance could be completely wrong. Base your opinions instead on that person’s actions and attitude over the course of time; because who they truly are will spill out over time. Accept that truth when it’s revealed, and be okay either way.
5) Choose joy. Life is too short to let grudges, gossip, guilt, greed or the like derail you. Joy is the secret sauce that keeps you going and gives you hope.
6) Speak your vision for your life and live it. Instead of wishing it were better or different or easier, embrace what it is and get busy creating a better, different, easier life for you and your loved ones.
7) Have fun and go for gold; but don’t “get yours” and leave others to fend for themselves. When you open your heart enough to care about and make sacrifices for the benefit of all humanity, you’ll enrich your own world more than you could imagine.
8) Decide to get uncomfortable enough to try something new. You never know what opportunities, blessings and growth are just waiting for you to show up.
9) Take time to be kind or to simply be available. You are the gift someone needs today.